March 2020 Special Meeting
AGENDA FOR MARCH 23, 2020 SPECIAL MEETING
OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION OF SCRIBNER-SNYDER COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
The agenda for the special meeting of the Board of Education of Scribner-Snyder Community Schools to be held on March 23, 2020, at 7:00 o’clock p.m., or as soon thereafter as the same may commence, in the Band Building in Scribner, Nebraska, shall be as follows:
1. Board will call meeting to order.
2. Roll call of Board members.
3. Announcement of location of Nebraska Open Meetings Law in Board meeting room.
4. Discuss, consider and take all necessary action on Co-Vi 19 emergency declaration resolution.
5. First reading policy 413.06 Emergency Support Staff Compensation.
6. Discuss, consider and take necessary action with regard to possible reorganization of the Scribner-Snyder Community Schools District, under Nebraska statutes and case law in consultation with school district legal counsel. (Executive session possible).
7. Adjourn meeting.
DATED this 17 day of March, 2020.
SCRIBNER-SNYDER COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
A ZOOM LINK WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE PUBLIC TO VIEW THE MEETING.
The Zoom link will be on the school Facebook page and school website.
“Governor Pete Ricketts this morning issued an executive order allowing state and local public bodies to meet by videoconference, teleconference, or other electronic means through May 31, 2020. All such virtual meetings must be available to members of the public and the media.”
Topic: Board March 23
Time: Mar 23, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting